You may have noticed that the trend of small robots, to do regular small chores has increased. And there is no harm, with these useful robots coming out because its a reality that we are getting transformed into mechanical human beings as we need our work to be done with so many gadgets around us. Robo Engine has launched their new robot named as Pyuuun. This cute looking robot is very useful when you need simple things to be done for you. It can also blog and email which can be very useful, when you are not feeling good to make a blog post. Moreover, it can also serve you tea (video after the break).
Here is the video of Pyuuun serving tea:
[youtube 5twmODy5GQc nolink]
Following are the sensors it uses which helps it to work properly:
- [ad#ad-taalz-inpost-right]Impact sensor: detect obstacles
- Illumination sensor: measure a room’s brightness
- Sound sensor: measure noise levels
- Distance sensor: measure distances to obstacles
- Temperature sensor: check the room’s temperature
- Acceleration sensor: measure the incline of a surface
- Photoelectric sensor: detect the presence of moving things
- Infrared sensor: detect other machines
Its not a big one, and you may hold it on your hand (see the pic above). The exciting part is that this robot can blog. Like it may take pictures and then post it to the blog, but for this purpose the robot should be attached to your computer via USB.