Playing with pictures and images had always been a fun. When I first started using computer and especially Internet I too used to look for sources where I can find cool images, photographs and pictures. Beside just keeping the pictures saved, one also likes to edit them. The very first and the most attractive effect of all time on images is the water ripples effect. If you are not good with graphics and if you are a layman with computers still you don’t need to worry now. Now you can put the water effect on your images, pictures and photos online without knowing anything. Simply browse your photos and there you go!
I came across 6 most effectively used websites which can help you create the water effect on your images. You simple need to browse your image and upload. As a result you will get the .gif image with water effect.
- WaterEffect.net is a website dedicated only for putting water effect on your images. The interface is very simple and easy to use. After the water effect .gif image is created it gives you the option to directly blog or post the image to major social network websites like MySpace, Friendster, Facebook, Orkut, Hi5, Live, LiveJournal, Yahoo, Multiply, Xanga and many more.
- LayoutCodez.net is another website which can help you create the water effect on your photos. But there is a condition in this website that the uploaded image must be already a .gif file. Secondly the interface of this website is quite jumbled up. Too many ads on the side and top makes the outlook messy. This website also provide the Rain Effect on images and Flag Effect on images. [ad#ad-taalz-inpost-right]
- FotLine.ws can help you create water effect on your pictures. The advantage of this web tool is that you can get a larger image than you original one as an outcome. It too has the same social network direct linking buttons at the bottom of the page so that you can directly post the water effect image on your social network profile or blog. This services uses Imageshack.us at the back-end and all the created images are hosted on Imageshack instead of fotline itself. One disadvantage is that it puts a very small watermark on the created image of fotline.ws.
- MyWebPower.com gives you the online web-based tool to create water animation on your images. The service is quite similar to fotline.ws and stores the created images on imageshack.us, puts a watermark at the bottom right corner of the image and gives you quite an enlarged resultant photo.[ad#ad-taalz-inpost-right]
- MakeHotPics.com is a subsidiary website of MyWebPower.com and gives you the exactly same features to create water ripple effect animation on images. The output file is in .gif format similar to all of the above. Images are created and directly hosted on imageshack.us.
- SnazzySpace.com is a website which offer different type of web tools for your images and photos. It gives you the service to put different type of effects on your images like Wave Effect, Fire Effect, Fluro Scroller Effect, Lightening Flashers Effect, Black & White Flasher Effect, Floating Hearts Effect, Polariod Image Effect, Water Reflection Effect, Matrix Effect, Fireworks Effect, Snowfall Effect, Hot Wavy Effect, etc.