Apple has always been innovative and is well known for its unique and elite class products. Music industry got a real boost after the Mp3 format for music was released. Mp3 songs are downloaded from the Internet and even there are online music stores to buy music albums. Apple iPod was a break-through in the music industry. The prices of Apple iPod was quite high and alot of people were not able to afford it, so Apple launched a smaller iPod called “Apple iPod Shuffle” which was obviously less in features. Apple has now launched the next generation of Apple iPod Shuffle.
The new Apple iPod shuffle is a 4gb mp3 music player which can old approximately 1000 songs (at 128kbit quality). The iPod Shuffle does not have a screen and even in this new generation of iPod shuffle there is no screen of this mp3 player. This new iPod Shuffle 3rd generation now contains a remote control with the earphones. The inwire remote controller provides the facility for the users to navigate across their music playlists.
Features of new Apple iPod Shuffle 4GB:
- [ad#ad-taalz-inpost-right]Capability: Music, podcasts, audiobooks.
- Navigation: Earphones with Remote + VoiceOver
- Capacity: 4gb (up to 1000 mp3 songs)
- Battery Life: up to 10hours
- Colors: Black and Silver
- Display: No Display
- Includes: Earphones with Remote (no mic) and iPod shuffle USB cable
- Price of Apple iPod Shuffle 4GB 3rd generation is $79 (£59.00)