Mozilla Firefox is one of the fastest growing Internet Browser for the PCs. After the monopoly of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox was the only one which successfully broke the monopoly and made its way into the users mind. So far Mozilla Firefox is considered to be as the best Internet Web Browser every. Mozilla Firefox team came up with 3 critical errors in their version 3.0.6 and immediately released the newer version of Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7.
Firefox 3.0.7 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.6:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada, and Telugu languages are now available.
- [ad#ad-taalz-inpost-right]Items in the “File” menu show as inactive after using the “Print” item from that menu – switching to a new tab restores them (bug 425844). This issue has been fixed.
- For some users, cookies would appear to go “missing” after a few days (bug 444600).
- Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window (bug 474022).
- Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.
- See the Firefox 3.0.6 release notes for changes in previous releases.
The errors fixed in this version 3.0.7 are:
- MFSA 2009-11 (Low) URL spoofing with invisible control characters.
- MFSA 2009-10 (Critial) Upgrade PNG library to fix memory safety hazards.
- MFSA 2009-09 (High) XML data theft via RDFXMLDataSource and cross-domain redirect.
- MFSA 2009-08 (Critial)Mozilla Firefox XUL Linked Clones Double Free Vulnerability.
- MFSA 2009-07 (Critial) Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:188.8.131.52)