YouTube Introduced New Features, 1080p Video
The most popular, and the most widely used online video sharing and viewing website YouTube owned by Google has introduced amazingly new features today at the start of year 2010. The old age of online streaming video has just passed away today with the new version of YouTube. The most prominent thing that is introduced is the High Definition video. Oh, not that previous ‘HD’ button. Now it has a new button – 360p – 480p – 720p and 1080p.
Yes, YouTube is not a fully high definition streaming video sharing website. YouTube changed the following things in the new layout:
- The new “Like/Don’t Like” button.
- Description and Stats of the video are merged together.
- News/Similar Videos outlook changed.
- Search Result will appear on the right side of the page on run-time without reloading the whole page. It means you will never have to leave your video to see the searched result.
- Action bar is now pretty tidy. Easy to use!
The two things that I think users will love are the High Definition movie and the search result on same page. These two new features are really amazing and won my heart.