How To Clean Your LCD, LED & CRT Monitor TV Screen?
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) monitors and Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) monitors does not just look separately rather they are different in all aspects. Cleaning the LCD monitor screen is the biggest issue which I sometime feels. Which type of cloth to use on the LCD screen surface? This question is the most widely asked, because no one wants their expensive LCD or LED monitor screen to get damaged. I have seen many people using rough cloth for such purpose which is wrong and can damage the screen.
How to Clean LCD and LED Monitor or TV Screen?
- Do not use rough cloth or paper towels (tissue papers), it will leave scratches on the screen.
- Use lint-free / micro fiber cloth.
- Use simple tap water.
- Do not spray the water on the screen, rather moisten the cloth.
- Use slightly moist cotton buds to remove the dust and clean the corner areas.
How to clean CRT Monitor or TV Screen?
- Never use alcohol on CRT monitor, as it can damage the anti-glare coating on the screen.
- Use simple tap water or the simple home glass cleaning solution spray.
- You can spray on the screen, as it is not like LCD or LED which can get damage by direct spray on the screen.
- You can use old newspaper to clean up the glass screen.
- Use simple cotton cloth to rinse away the dumped screen.